Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tiddly Inks Fall Colours Fun

Its Challenge Time once again over at the Tiddly Inks Blog.

This week's challenge
Fall Colours!!
so... anything you fancy using this delicious colour palette.

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)



And here's my card using the adorable Birds in a Row digi.

I used a dry stipple brush & Broken China distress ink for the sky.
Those colorful birds were done with Prisma Colored Pencils.
The sentiment was simply written with my new favorite Illustrated Faith Bella Blvd .35 pen.

I used Crushed Olive & Scattered Straw distress ink to color some crochet thread.
Which perfectly matched the stripes from the My Minds Eye Come Away With Me 6x6.
I'm afraid my lighting doesn't do the colors justice at all.

Be sure to check out the other entries and design team projects.  I'm always astounded by the creative talents of this talented group of ladies.

Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings, Jan




3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' CUTE! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is too cute! I especially love the colors you used on the edge!!! It looks fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, I just love all your distressing and inking it makes the image stand out that much more! Thanks for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Fall Colours" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete