Sunday, October 25, 2015

Gerda's Prickly Pumpkin


Boy a few weeks away from the blog & I've totally forgotten how to make it look pretty!  Or schedule a post for that matter.  So you get a second one tonight!!

I guess I'll just blame it on the crisp cool nights & promise of rain later this week.  Last year it rained so hard on Halloween that not a sole came to our door.  I'm fine with all those little goblins, storm troopers, princesses and minions opting for the mall & church festivities to stay out of the rain again this year as we desperately need the wet stuff.  

Wow, I certainly could use a tutorial from my kid on taking card photos!  I lose so much detail using my dear little IPhone & slapping them up here.  You'll just have to take my word for it when I say this card is awesome from the multi colored spines to that pile of punched leaves.

Gerda Steiner's images are so cheerful and a lot of fun to color.  I'll be entering this little guy in her October Monthly challenge   I encourage you to download her images & play along each month.  Gerda is so kind to provide you with a new image next month when you link up your project.  She's also added a Share Your Design element to her blog that showcases other images.

Well until next time my friends.  Blessings, Jan. 



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Jan. Love all the fall color you used for this card. Thank you so much for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete