Monday, November 30, 2015

Brrr...Baby it's Cold Outside

Today's card was inspired by yet another night of freezing temps in the Central Valley.  Friends actually went skiing over Thanksgiving!!  My azaleas are blanketed but the poor crepe myrtle has withered & dropped all remaining leaves.  Hopeful that these traditional Winter temps are just another sign we're in for that promised wet winter.

So here's Gerda's little digi bear enjoying his hot cocoa.  He's colored with prisma color pencils & nestled on his snowy bank amid a few lawn fawn die cut trees. The clear embossed lawn fawn snow flakes resist the peacock feathers distress ink background.  I created the sentiment to match his scarf using Word.  

I'll be entering this card in Gerda's November progressive challenge.  Now I'm off to get my cocoa.  Stay warm my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment