Sunday, June 7, 2015

Just a Little Random Stamping: CTMH Pinterest Inspirations

I'm making progress on that box of cards for the OWH Finishing Strong Campaign!!  Dug out a couple of those OSW cutting guides from Split Coast Stampers, took a deep breath and began this sweet little dance.  Random Stamping Tutorial

Earlier this year Geriann at Scrap and Stamp Creations taught a fabulous class she dubbed bandanna stamping using the CTMH A Happy Hello.
Scrap and Stamp Creations
I recently discovered that I can manage to random stamp on an 8 1/2 x 11 white page.  (Somehow that 12x12 blank page is still a bit daunting).   Sorry I forgot to snap a photo of the random stamped page before all the pieces were cut up on this one.  Here are the 8 cards generated from that page.

CTMH A Happy Hello random stamping
CTMH You've Got a Friend sentiments

Thanks to Geriann (see above) and Pinterest Inspiration #2



I'm building up my confidence now... so on to my second set of cards!!
Here's another 8 1/2 x 11 randomly stamped page using CTMH It's the Little Things
I'll be posting photos of the cards I made soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment