Sunday, June 7, 2015

Inspired by Pinterest #1

Pinterest?!? I know right?  Well you know those peeps who encouraged me to start a blog actually suggested Pinterest first.  So I finally started a couple of boards for card inspiration and such.  

Today I took a break from the world of digi stamps to play with a few new ideas.  Don't know how many I'll actually post, but here's my first attempt to show you the original pin followed by my interpretation. 

My Pinterest Inspiration:
Stampin Up Card by Sheryl Wheatley
tutorial by Tami White
Stampin Up Card by Sheryl Wheatley: tutorial by Tami White


My Interpretation:
Using the color palette from the current  MFT Color Challenge

I'm quite pleased with this card considering I don't own any of the Stampin Up products shown in the tutorial linked above.  However I recently purchased the Fiskars butterfly punch and a handful of small Darice embossing folders.  Can't say as I would have ever considered using them together in this manner without Ms. Wheatley's beautiful card for inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous! I love the way those colors look next to each other! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Color Challenge

    ReplyDelete