Thursday, May 28, 2015

Finishing Strong with OWH

I spent my Memorial Day Weekend exploring my new found love of coloring digis for a growing box of cards destined for Operation Write Home's Finishing Strong Campaign   I'm so pleased to support this fine organization.  Founder Sandy Allnock is a wonderfully gifted woman who has inspired many like myself to step outside of our daily routine and simply create something every day. What better way to share our love of all things paper than to send a paper hug to those serving over seas.

This first set of cards are Tiddly Inks images Awww Thanks & GeekAttude.  Each was colored with Spectrum Noir and a few KaiserFusion alcohol markers.  The backgrounds were sponged with Broken China/Weathered Wood and Peeled Paint Distress Ink.  Then I added a bit of texture and grass over top with my markers.  Technics learned from Sandy Allnock's Magical Monday videos.
They'll be posted on the OWH Blog for May's Mid-Month Throw Down: His & Hers

Tiddly Inks:  Aww Thanks & Geekatude


No comments:

Post a Comment