Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Whole Lot of Firsts


This is my first blog post!  Yeah a giant leap of faith on my part spurred on by this adorable bunny and Gerda Steiner's February Challenge  (yes it did take me a month to figure out how to post it!)

I know a few of my dear friends and very supportive daughter are thinking it's about time and we knew you could, would do it...eventually.

So back to this little guy.  The digi stamp is Nerdy but Nice.  Very appropriate for me, don't you think?  

Grabbed those old colored pencils and started to play.  Then I had no idea where to put my new friend until I saw Julia Altermann of Just One More Card post Colored Pencil on Kraft and a garden was born.  

I so enjoy learning from Gerda Steiner's talented design team.  Looking forward to the next challenge.  Oh I almost forgot to mention there's a digi in your future if you'd like to join in too.

Thanks for stopping by.  This promises to be quite an adventure.  I hope you can join me as this new journey unfolds.  Blessings, Jan. 

2 comments:

  1. Just saw a whole lot of your cute cards on OWHTV with the unboxing video! You make adorable fun cards. We'd love for you to join us in the Gerda Steiner Facebook group if you're one to hang out on FB too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404817103148561/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. That OWH unboxing video was really a nice surprise! I love Gerda's digis stamps. I'll be sure to post to the facebook page as well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete